High pressure pumps are used in a wide range of industrial applications where high pressure or high viscosity flow rates are required. Ceramic pistons are one of the key components in high-performance pumps as they guarantee excellent performance.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OFFERED BY STEELCERAM CERAMIC PISTONS:
- High wear resistance
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Increased service life
- Excellent surface finish
- Low coefficient of friction for movement
- Excellent chemical inertness
- Reduced engine noise
- Reduced fuel consumption
- HIGH PRESSURE CLEANING: High pressure piston pumps are a key tool for environmentally friendly high pressure water jet cleaning. High pressure pumping is necessary in applications such as pipe cleaning, heat exchangers, cisterns, tanks, silos, and many other applications.
- CEMENT DEMOLITION: The powerful and robust pump units up to 600 kW / 805 HP are used for hydra demolition or deep excavation work.
- CO2 EXTRACTION: Specially designed and dimensioned plunger pumps safely supply the extraction process with liquid CO2 at pressures of up to 1000 bar / 14,500 psi.
- HYDRAULIC TESTS: Typical fields of application are hydrostatic pressure tests up to 3,000 bar / 43,500 psi on container pipes and valves.
- INTERNAL CLEANING OF CEMENT MIXERS: Deposits form in the mixing drum, which quickly become hard and increase with each application. The high-pressure cleaning system provides an economical, ecological, and efficient solution.
- OIL & GAS INDUSTRY: Process pump units for refineries and similar plants must meet the highest safety standards. Our experience and track record provides our customers with the necessary safety.
- REVERSE OSMOSIS: Reliable seawater purification system to ensure safe drinking water. High levels of efficiency with a constant and reliable pressure source.
- UREA PRODUCTION: In the fertilizer industry technical ceramics are used in all pistons as they resist the abrasive agents present in urea.
- SURFACE TREATMENT: High pressure piston pumps are also used in applications where aggressive surface treatment is required to ensure a clean surface prior to the application of paints, such as on marine vessels.
- NON-WOVEN FABRIC MANUFACTURING: Reliable high-pressure pumps are used in the process of mechanical interlacing of fibers by water jets for the manufacture of non-woven fabrics.
- Deliveries all over the world.
- We guarantee your processes
- We offer the right solution at the best price
- Fast and reliable delivery service
- We manufacture tailor-made parts